Monday, September 28, 2009

The Good Old Days

So I am sitting here on my couch listening to some vintage Phyllis Hyman and wondering.."where in the hell did the all the good times go?" I mean I am like I was just thinking you just don't see the following anymore:

Good songwriting teams such as Ashford & Simpson, L.A & Babyface, Mtume & Lucas
Bands: Atlantic Starr, Cameo, Rufus, Etc.
Duos: Rene & Angela, Marvin & Tami, Donny & Roberta, Cherelle & Alexander.
Kids who do not talk back. (more on that later).

I do miss the care free days of youth as a teenager. Things have changed so much since I was in high school. There seems like no respect for anything anymore. Kids are just so hell bent on talking back and having the last word. I could not imagine talking to adults like people talk to adults now....and I am even an adult. I just could not talk to some of my elders the way some of these kids do.

My How Things Have Changed....

No comments:

Post a Comment