I know it has been a few weeks, but I am still irritated by the comments that Pat Robertson made about Haiti a few weeks ago. I am a Christian believer and I believe that the comments were very inappropriate and embarrasing to other fellow christians. Who are you to sit in judgement of others? I sometimes wonder if Pat Robertson reads the bible that he quotes all the time. For Matthew 7:2 says: "For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again." Who are you?
Whilie I love the 1st Ammendment it does give people such as Rush Limbaugh, Bill O'Reiley, Anne Coulter, and Pat Roberston grounds to speak on things which they sometimes know nothing about. I don't believe in passing judgement on others. I feel that Pat Robertson needs to really reflect on what he has said.
No comments:
Post a Comment