![]() |
| Me think's Sarah is auditioning for the VP Position. |
2. Jimmy Kimmel, I am disappointed in your Oscar satire you did on your show. It did nothing but perpetuate stereotypes. While I am sure you were just going for funny and it was not meant to offend, it was in bad taste. That skit is not helping the situation at hand.
3. Sarah Palin, please sit down somewhere. Blaming President Obama for your son's ratchetness and behavior is a new low, even for you. Clearly you saw this and your incoherent endorsement for Donald Trump as an opportunity to try to be relevant again since nobody was talking about you in this year's presidential race.
4. People who say "I am tired of the race issues." "Why make it a race issue?" or "Here we go again." Believe you me, we are TIRED of the race issues too. We would love to stop talking about race issues too, once people stop being racist and still acting like its 1955. Sorry the conversation is an inconvenience to your perfect day, but you might want to talk to the people who continue to spread hate, discriminate, and are closed minded. Once you can reach them, problem solved.
5. Stacey Dash, Stacey Dash. So much to say, so little time. I won't go in on you as
obviously BET has done that enough for all of us. But I just am wondering how much is Fox News paying you? I hope its at last six figures. Still not enough to sell your soul to the devil but I hope its at least six figures as you will probably never work in Hollywood again.
![]() |
| #NeverForget Stacey Dash |
6. Julie Delpley, your comments about women in Hollywood are as is bad of timing as Nancy Lee Gran's were. Why is it that people have to downplay our issue with bringing up another one. You could have put them together. Smh..
7. Ice Cube said "We don't make movies for the industry, we do it for the people.!" There you go! Janet Hubert said, "If you are doing this just so you can get a gold statue then you are doing it for the wrong reasons." BOOM
8. The "Be Like Bill" memes are funny, but let's not overdo it.
9. Just an FYI, BET and the BET Awards and NAACP Image Awards is not just for African-Americans. For those saying that I encourage you to go to at least Wikipedia and look up past winners, see featured videos, and review and Google. Know what you speak of before you open your mouths. Plus if you knew the history of why these networks and shows were created, you would not be saying this. Think before you speak...
10. The Red Velvet Oreo cookies are simply the best thing I have had in a while. I encourage you to get a few them as they are only seasonal.
11. Taraji P. Henson is hosting The Celebration of Gospel on BET and people are throwing shade because she plays Cookie. Remember folks, that is called ACTING. That is not real life. And I assume those throwing the judgmental shade are living sin free?
![]() |
| "This impresses me so much..", said no one ever. |
12. If you are over age 25 posting pictures of naked people, bragging about how much sex you had, getting drunk, smoking weed, how much money you made, and flipping people off you must be self-employed because you must have forgotten people can view your posts including your children.
13. I bet the Grammy tributes to Natalie Cole, David Bowie, and Glen Frey are going to be phenomenal. Cannot wait to see them.
14. The Kansas Chiefs had a a great season. Was hoping we could go for another KC team to win a championship this year, but it was not meant to be. Good season Chiefs!
15. The word "single" is not a dirty word. If you never enjoy your own company or are not OK with being by yourself. That is a problem. You will always be searching for others to validate and complete you. A relationship is not going to fix your problem. Relationships are great, but when you are not in one, it should be great too. Don't rush to be in a relationship just because your friends are in one. A relationship is not a new flatscreen television. Enjoy life, love you then those things will come in time.
On that note... I am out!! Enjoy your Saturday! Be blessed!
CG2..The Rath of Gil..



No comments:
Post a Comment