Its Almost Time Time Again...
It is only a few weeks before Thanksgiving then the official start of the holiday season begins. I look forward to the holiday season but not to the shopping.
On any regular day, the crazies come out. Shopping at stores have really become an annoying experience overall. There are so many things that make shopping a less than enjoyable experience. I love that I am able to go to the store and by the things that I need, enjoy, and want. However, it has become an overall less that enthusiastic experience, especially after you have been working all day. With the holiday season approaching, its only going to get worse Most of the time, its the people that cause this experience. These are the shoppers that inevitably you always encounter when you go shopping and you wish you could use some choice words for them, but then you remember you are trying to live right (Le struggle).
Here is the checklist, do you encounter:
- The Lane Blocker: This is the person that is totally oblivious. So oblivious that stand right in the middle of the lane and act as it they don't see you. You can't even get around them because they are straight up in the middle of the lane and you can't even get down the aisle. You try to be patient and give them a few minutes but alas you see that no progress is being made. You begin to wonder what they are looking for and you want to offer to help them so that you can drop the hint that they are in the way. You begin to get flustered and annoyed. You begin to wish your cart had a horn on it so you can honk at them to move two steps to the right. You finally then say excuse me only to be given a dirty look as if you just asked them for $20.00. Its ridiculous. Move over!
- The Express Lane Violator: There is always one person. That person who pushes the limit of the express lane rule of 10-15 items or less. They think they slick. They look straight ahead as and pretend as if they don't see the BIG sign. That or either they have their significant other, or child right behind them with another cart and do them separately. Can we say doing too much? I am now in comfortable space that I will call that BS out. Don't think I won't. I did it the other day. This is also the same person who wants to write a check, use wic vouchers, or any other item that will inevitably slow down the express lane.
- The Separate Forms of Payment Person: This is the person that has to split their bill up 3 or 4 different ways. They will give $5 in cash, then put $4 on one card, then $3 on another, meanwhile you are there waiting getting older, and older, and older.
- The Price Challenger Whistle Blower: Now don't get me wrong, I am all about those deals and saving every penny, but I'm also reasonable. I totally understand if your item rang up $1.00 or more than what it was marked, but anything under that? Come on? Are you struggling that bad? I will give you the .30 cents or .10 cents. I get it, its the principle but we are waiting for you to finish this up. Hurry it along.
- The Store is My Babysitter: This is the person who's children are running up and down every aisle with no supervision, while the parents are way on the other side of the store. They are playing hide and go seek inside the clothing racks, throwing toys all over the place, jumping, playing, as if it was Chuck E Cheese. It irritates everyone, except the parents themselves.
- The Cell Phone Distraction: The one person who is so engrossed in their conversation, they can't stop to acknowledge the person checking them out, or providing service. They are so engrossed in their conversation, that they don't even pay attention when their total is due and they continue to talk without putting their payment method in. This could easily be person #4 as well because they are not paying attention and now all of a sudden, they realize too late their bill is higher than expected because three or 4 items rang up wrong.
- The Extra Mile Shopper: This is the person that when you go to the deli part of the grocery store has 10 million questions as if they are actually at Ruth Chris Steakhouse. "What cut of meat is this?" "What are the levels?" Then they want to taste EVERYTHING and then they have more questions when all you are trying to do is just get your 5 pieces of chicken and be out the door.
- The Panhandlers: I just want to shop and peace. But now it never fails, I can never leave the store without being asked to buy some candy, spare a few dollars, or whatever. I don't mind giving and sharing but dang. And the request are getting to be even more bold and outrageous. I had two woman approach me about donating money so they could go to a hair show. Now I am assuming they wear beauticians? When I told them no, the reaction I got was less than stellar. Like I was really going to give you and Poetic Justice money for a hair show.
- The I Don't Know How To Use My Debit Card: Now I know the chip reader threw us all for a curve ball, but there are those who struggled before that. They are reading the doggone machine for 10 minutes before the transaction is even completed. They stare, they glare, but don't get finished.
Hello Dear.
ReplyDeleteYou have put amazing effort and research into this Article.
Keep the great work up.
I would like to address you about a similar website which provides awesome information on adware removal tool
and
Best anti adware.
https://www.techgib.com/effect-of-gemstones-on-human-body/
ReplyDeletehttps://www.bloginfohub.com/8-tips-that-will-improve-safety-when-working-with-a-telehandler/
ReplyDelete