Thursday, August 25, 2011

The Adventure Begins

Thanks Drew, for motivating me to do get back on here. :-) I will be blogging a lot over the next few weeks as I detail my move to the west coast and pursuit of my dreams. I am looking forward to it. I am leaving Wednesday, September 29th. I will be taking a two day adventure. I will leave from Bonner Springs/Kansas City, KS stopping when I feel the need. I will spend the night in Albuquerque, New Mexico get up the next morning and head into Los Angeles!! Wow..saying it out loud is even more spellbinding! Its amazing. I am so grateful. This has been 18 years in the making and the dream is finally becoming a reality. I hope that all of you will share in this journey with me. I am thankful for all of the encouragement and support. For those of you that have not been so motivating, this is the only shout out you will be getting. Really there have not been any, but inevitably there will be some. You know what you can do, just lift me up in prayer as God lifts me higher and higher. Stay tuned for more updates in the days to come. Follow your dreams and desires, I am following mine. Goodnight. CG2

No comments:

Post a Comment