Thursday, August 25, 2011

The Big Move

Good Morning,
First I want to thank EVERYONE for the well wishes and birthday greetings yesterday. I had a great day and my cup was overflowing with blessings and love. That is the greatest thing a guy could ask for.  I wanted to talk to you guys about what is coming up for me and what God is doing in my life.

After much prayer and reflection, I have decided that the time is finally right for me to move on w/ my life and make some things happen. I have decided that at the end of September, I will be relocating to Los Angeles. This should not be a surprise to many of you as many of you already know and know that this is has been in my heart for many, many years. I have wanted to live in California since I turned 18. However, I always found an excuse and stayed here for whatever reason. It ultimately boiled down to me just not being ready. Well God is ready for me to move forward and pursue some dreams and interests. He has given me the gift of writing/media  and educating and that is what I plan to pursue. I am very excited for what awaits me there. I am pursuing some dreams. It has been a difficult two years with some things, I feel like I am growing stagnant a little bit and its time to spread my wings. God allowed me to go through these last two years so that I can get ready for this. He is gearing me towards my biggest blessings now.

I am so overwhelmed with what is in store for me. My dreams are coming true. It has been hard to tell everyone because I know how it is when someone moves away. But in my heart, it just feels right. It is the right time. I am receiving so much confirmation from God that this is what I need to do. I ask for your support and encouragement and most importantly prayer as I do this. I am looking at my target date to move September 26th or the week of. Kansas will always be my home. I will be back quite a bit. I just wanted to tell everyone that I did not get a chance to talk to yet. I thank you for your support, friendship and all we have shared over the years. God bless you.
Also a prop and shout out to those who have left Kansas in pursuit of other dreams and have made it. You are an inspiration to me. (Marla, Evie,Gordon, Michael, Kama and others).

I alone know the plans I have for you, plans to bring you prosperity and not disaster, plans to bring about the future you hope for. -Jeremiah 29:10

The Lord said to Abram "Leave your country, your relatives, and you fathers home and go to a land that I am going to show you.  I will give you many descendants, and they will become a great nation. I will bless you and make your name famous, so that you will be a blessing. - Genesis 12:1-3

Thank you Karen, for giving that to me. More confirmation.

Stay Tuned...the best is yet to come! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment