Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Songs To Get You Through.

As a companion piece to "Why You Worried? I Got You?" These are the songs that I listen to that give me hope. They always put a smile on my face when I am having a bad day or week. Through my tears I go on.  I encourage you to make a mixed CD or put this into your I-pods, I-tunes or personal file. Pull it out when you need it. Pull it out even when you have a good day. Be Blessed!

  1. Optimistic - Sounds of Blackness 
  2. Be Blessed - Yolanda Adams 
  3. Smile - Kirk Franklin & The Family 
  4. Ooh Child - The Five Stairsteps 
  5. On Your Face - Earth, Wind & Fire
  6. Keep Your Head To The Sky - Earth, Wind & Fire
  7. Back II Eden- Donald Lawrence & Co
  8. I Believe - Marvin Sapp 
  9. Hold On - Sounds of Blackness & Roger Troutman
  10. Never Give Up -  Yolanda Adams 
  11. Be Blessed My Brother - Bishop Paul S. Morton 
  12. Aint No Stopping Us Now - McFadden & Whitehead 
  13. Someday We'll All Be Free - Donny Hathaway 
  14. God Has Smiled On Me - Mary, Mary 
  15. This Is It - Kirk Franklin & The Family
  16. Look Into Your Heart - Aretha Franklin 
  17. Blessed & Highly Favored - The Clark Sisters
  18. You Brought The Sunshine - The Clark Sisters 
  19. Well Allright - CeCe Winans 
  20. When You've Been Blessed - Patti LaBelle

No comments:

Post a Comment