Monday, July 26, 2010

Good Time

So I went out yesterday and I had a GREAT TIME! I went to the power & light district in Kansas City and saw Bloodstone in concert, then I went to a picnic hosted by a friend of mine. As I was having a good time last night, I could not help but wonder why I don't have more days like this?

It seems like its almost like pulling teeth to get people to go out anymore. I schedule events, plan social getogethers and people ask like I am asking them for their first born child. Is it that difficult to go out? I understand that people have children, responsibilities, and busy careers. I also have all the same (sans the children). responsibilities.

So do any of you single people feel bad or ANYONE for that matter going out by yourself? I have begun to go out a few times by myself and have loved it. You get a chance to meet different people. Its not like I am shunning people, its just sometimes you get tired of asking people to do stuff and you keep hitting a brick wall. Anyone else feelin me on this?

No comments:

Post a Comment