Ok I am shamefully watching Maury Povich. Does he ever do a show that is not about paternity test? I just do not get it. Here are a couple of things that are just laughable:
These women that come on who obviously sleep around. They come on and swear up and down that these dudes are the father of their babies only to get their faces broke when they find out that they are NOT the father. Come on yaw? Why embarrass yourself on national television like this? Oh wait..I guess I just figured it out, its because Maury pays for the DNA test.
The audience is quick to jump on these dudes who they think are no good only to have all of their faces broken when they find out the girl was skeezer. Geez..
Is this what entertainment has come down to? Maybe I just to change the channel.
Sail on....
No comments:
Post a Comment