How many people actually think that Lindsay Lohan will serve her full 90 days? I think we will be lucky if she spends two weeks. What message does this send her? I am so tired of these pampered celebrities thinking they are above the law and then blaming their bad behaviors on their "deprivation of a child", "lack of privacy", "tiredness of living in the limelight". Question: if you are really tired of all the media scrutiny, why do you keep doing things IN PUBLIC? Its like me saying "I am tired of all these toothaches, but I am going to keep eating Bit O Honey candy." Come on!
Lindsay, I truly hope you get the help you need while you are away. Use this time to reflect on what got you to this point? I hope you understand how you are getting off lucky. Think about it, what if it has been Akeem T. Johnson from Compton that had gotten two DUI arrest, and would have missed court appointed rehab or probation? Would he have gotten 90 days? Come on...
More to come later.
No comments:
Post a Comment