As I am sitting out there on summer vacation I am subjected and tortured with the mass quantity of mudslinging commercials. Basically a lot of them are "I hate Obama" commercials or an outlet to diss our President. GIVE OBAMA a break. What has the man done that is so bad but try to help our country. I am sick of these "LOVE AMERICA" commercials like anyone who supports Obama is a "bad American". Please!! Obama has done more than our last president did in his 8 years. Seriously...Sarah Palin would be better? Enough!! The Tea Party is just an outlet to hate Obama. I am sick of it. Give this man a break. The Tea Party says they have a "love of God". Have they ever thought about coming together and praying for him that he leads the country in the right direction. I hate these mudslinging commercials because all they area are smokescreens to avoid talking about the REAL ISSUES. Why not focus on what YOU can do for the country not what others have done. All those commercials do is turn off voters at least it is for me. Its a waste of time and money that you could use to do other things for the people!
Its time we take the "me" and "I" out of politics. Enough about what this person does or not do. Are we so focused on "democrat" and "republican" that we can't see the big picture? Enough! We are all in this together. Nobody does stuff 100% that people agree with. Lets work together. Enough Already!!
No comments:
Post a Comment