Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Its Not A Playground

Parents, parents, parents. PLEASE PLEASE control your children while you in a public place. I have been in several stores where kids are running free, chasing each other, yelling loudly, and acting badly. Please remember that these stores are frequented by a lot of people who want to enjoy their shopping experience. If I cannot enjoy my experience because kids are running into me and yelling at each other, then I will choose not to shop there. It is not cute that your kids are running down the aisles, or screaming at each other. The grocery store or the department store is not a babysitter while you can get your shopping done. While I find it sometimes cute that your child wants to pay for their candy or toy with the $2.00 that you give them, it takes them forever to get their monies out and its very frustrating for those there to just shop.

Lesson for the day: WALMART, ALDIS, PRICE CHOPPER are not day care centers...watch your children!!

No comments:

Post a Comment